Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Quilts For Kids

I admit, I have been watching Bingo Bonnie working on her Quilts for Kids quilt but I was skeptical that they would actually send me a free kit with very little obligation. This is the kit I received Wednesday:
As I opened the UPS package, I was thrilled to see my favorite bright colors but I was even more thrilled to see the focus fabric has kitties all over it! There is enuf fabric here for the front and back, I only need to supply batting and binding. Not a bad deal. The instructions are included as is a hope that we send back the instructions and baggies for reuse. I might just send a few extra instruction copies and baggies. Downy provides the quilt lables.

Quilts are to be returned in 4 weeks - but I don't think that will be too much of a problem because I am already this far:
The missing pieces are still on my machine - my method of leaders/enders.

If you to would like to order a kit, or find more info go to http://www.quiltsforkids.org/.

No comments: