Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Roll Roll Cotton Boll - Part 1

I have part one completed!

I had to buy the red yardage needed and pink FQs because I don't care much for pink and rarely buy it. I found many pretty double pinks at the new LQS and a few that didn't quite match but add some splash. I pulled the greens out of my 2" bin and they are mostly bright lime-y greens with a few different shades for variety. I'll pull the browns from stash when we get to that step and Lord knows I have tons of neutrals to choose from.



My co-worker recently gifted me her late-mothers NINE African Violets. Dad added the bottom shelf to my plant table and I think they just look divine all lined up with their pretty little blossoms. This window bump-out faces east and the plants really love the sunlight. Thanks Dad & Debbie!

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Holy cow!!! Do you still have all these? And so you just added another beauty to the group?!? You've got a definite green thumb!!! :)