Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Wonderland pictures

This guy ran past my house Friday morning and then walked back the other direction. I also saw him again over the weekend. I have no idea who he is or if he is training for a specific event or just out for a daily job. The dogs seem to be leashed to a belt around his waist. I hope he never trips and falls...those dogs were moving right along.









This is the view out my front window. I just love those pines and estimate that they are at least 10 stories high. Meaning, if they every fall my direction, we are doomed. The neighbor to the right if this house also has one tall pine and the neighbor around the corner keeps a white star at the top of his...I should get a photo of that as it's a beautiful sign that Christmas is coming when I can see the star out my window.

No comments: