Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 1/31/11

Sorry - gonna have to be a quick one today...too much work to do.

The class I was helping with at the LQS this weekend was a Disappearing 9-patch which gave me the push to finish this D9P top that was started back in August using Sew Tweet fabrics. I just need to pick fabric for the back. I must have something at home I can hobble together since it's couch sized.


Cali, today's Quality Control Officer, could have told me she wanted the blocks arranged differently BEFORE I had it together...







I started working on a class sample using "Blendable Curves" in blue, gold and purple. Will post more later this week along with a link to the book we are using.

I also finished my UFO for January but will post about it later...

3 comments:

Chris said...

Those QC people (and non-people)....what can you do but listen, LOL

Quilter Kathy said...

Very cool version of the disappearing 9 patch!

Alycia said...

I like that quilt. It has a very interesting design to it!