- I finished my quilted jacket that was started almost 3 years ago
- I worked on strips and blocks for my Omigosh quilt, a lonterm project
- I made half square triangles for my rollRollCottonBoll mystery quilt that was started last year
- I worked on cutting brown and gold strips towards my sweetPotatoPie that I started 3+ years ago
- I started and completed the top of a hexie doll quilt to use for National Quilting Day Weekend activities at the LQS
- I finally started the hexie project to replicate the bathroom tile floor at work. Have wanted to do this for almost 3 years
- I started another hexie project that will be considered longterm
- I started a fruit & veggie quilt
- I finished up a table runner and 2 quilt top samples for coming classes at the LQS
- I painted the office/library
- I attended 5 non-work related meetings, including dinner for 20 at my house
- I attended 2 birthday parties and other family events
- I answered I don't know how many rescue calls
- I've chased socks all over the house (yes, the saga continue)
I didn't finish my UFO for Judy's Challenge.
What do you think my punishment should be?
Do you want to stone me with new spools of King Tut thread? Do you want to bury me under fabric cut into 1", 2" or 2.5" strips? You choose and let me know. I'll be in the studio when you decide!