Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Feline Friday - The sock thief episode

I think there is a thief in the house - a sock thief. It has nothing to do with the washing machine and I can't mention any names because I haven't seen the perp, yet!


I live in WNY - it's cold at night in my big old house that doesn't heat the upstairs very well. I, therefore, wear white socks to bed at night. I only own white ones - easier to pair up. In the morning I drop them off by the pillow at the head of the bed - I am rarely caught in the daylight with socks on, much to my Mother's chagrin. She's cold so I should put socks on!

Last week I noticed that one of my socks walked to the middle of the bed, apparently right past one particular calico cat. Did she even notice?



Over the weekend, one of my socks appeared downstairs in the dining room. I wish I knew how this was happening?!


Sunday I had worn white socks in my boots for the scavenger hunt. When I got home I dropped the socks on top of my pink fuzzy slippers that were on the road salt bucket. Twice since then, the white socks have been dumped on the floor and one pink slipper has been in the living room somewhere.


I swear - someday I will find out who is stealing my socks and I will let you know when I figure it out!

No comments: