Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 4/11/11

We are making great progress on Delicious...



I have the first 7 rows together and that leaves 8 more. Even tho I had done the math and wanted to use up this fabric, I just hadn't realized how big it would be. Wow! There will be another sashing/cornerstone row along the left and bottom with no additional borders. I only had enough to do 4 red apples so those will be in the four corners.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Yummy quilt :)

Ellen said...

I love it! This is one of my favorite fabrics. View my link to my vegetable soup quilt. This is my work in progress. I am putting on borders and backing as we speak. More pics to follow.

http://babeswithballsofyarn.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-works.html

Quilter Kathy said...

Very cool...makes me feel like I need a snack!

Sue Daurio said...

Love it!!! What a wonderful picnic quilt!!

Melinda said...

I have a friend who made this quilt and it is one of my favorites. Great job!