Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May's UFO Challenge is done!


WooHoo!
I actually "finished" my May UFO project!!
All I had to do was finish adding 2 outer rows of borders to 2 sides of the quilt. The batiks were already sewn together, I just had to add the background material to fill out the rows (not enough batiks as these were from charm packs). What did that take? 30 Minutes?

I've kinda decided to call this "Headed North" or "Moving North" or "Moving Home" or something like that. What do you think? The batiks were purchased in NC as I was moving from Florida back to NY.

3 comments:

JudyCinNC said...

Sometimes you have to wonder why you didn't finish it before with so little to do. Love this quilt. Judy C in NC

Quilter Kathy said...

That's one of the things I love about this challenge...it gives the structure to finish up the things we procrastinate. This is a great quilt...congrats!

BetsyE said...

I like the quilt! Funny how we stall on a project sometimes. How about "Heading Home"?