Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Feline Friday - 11/25/11

There is nothing better here at CasaGrande (according to 3 of the occupants) than a batch of fresh catnip toys. I was really making them for the craft sale this past weekend but the pussycats knew what I was working on and let me know it. They just wouldn't leave me alone.

Pepper and Midgie like to eat their nip but they all like to roll in it as well...hence the leaves ground into the carpet. Midgie also liked licking the new toys. I only sell Kitty tested and approved toys! Squeaky likes to carry them around but it's impossible to get a picture of that.

Later, the empty box became a great toy for Squeaky to play with: putting toys in and out, scratching, sniffing and the like. Midgie just wants a turn at the box...

3 comments:

Denise :) said...

They are *so* cute! I love your feline Friday posts--almost as much as I enjoy cats high on catnip!! :)

Janet O. said...

I grew up with cats and I remember my Dad planting catnip in the raspberry patch (don't ask me why--I have no idea). You couldn't pick berries without tripping over cats. I can understand how hard it was to sew up those toys with kitties "helping".

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How cute! My kitties love catnip too, I should remember to plant some next year as I would imagine the fresh stuff would really drive them crazy!