Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Feline Friday Continued...

Based on comments and subsequent email conversations today regarding this morning's post with Squeaky in the pot of wine corks and maybe she needs to consider rehab...I think I have isolated the source of her "problems."

Squeaky's 1 year Gotcha Day will be next Tuesday (yah for us!!!). Prior to her having been rescued by a local business owner who had her fixed and cleaned up she was a skinny bit of a thing who lived behind the business next door to my office... A LIQUOR STORE.

HA HA HA

Really - I can't make this up!

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Bless her heart; it's in her blood, so to speak!! It's really hard for a purrbaby to escape her past, huh?!? :)

Janet O. said...

Oh, Sarah, that is too funny! It takes her back to her younger days.

Me and My Stitches said...

Yes...just as I thought...rehab is definitely in her future. Poor kitty.

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

We all have our vices-including kitties!