Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hexie update

It's been one of those weeks:
     Monday - aced my practical exam for my EMT class (final/written is next week)
    Tuesday - fire department meeting - I'm now the sponsorship chair for our annual golf tournament
     Wednesday - all day training session and evening board meeting
and I still need to:
     Thursday - teach BOM class at LQS
     Friday - donate blood
     Saturday - go to local plant sales with Mom and since it's supposed to be nice, plant some of them
     Sunday - Mom hasn't decided if she wants to go to the Genesee Country Museum or ???

All that to say that the only thing I've worked on this week would be my hexies for a few minutes here and there.


I need to finish the outside row on this last full diamond and then I have to make those 4 little kits into half diamonds!!! I have 3 other projects with deadlines this month but I still feel pretty confident I can get all or most of these done this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

Check out my fun new purple scissors :)

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oooo, can you smell the finish on this hexie project? So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your mother have a wonderful weekend.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Michelle said...

What a busy week.
You are a good girl donating blood.
It's something I should do too.
Have a great weekend "gardening" and spending it with your mum.
The hexie's look good.

Angie in SoCal said...

Those hexies are charming. Have a wonderful time with your Mom.

Denise :) said...

Haha! Do you collect little scissors like I do? I have about five or six pairs. LOL! You've had a very busy week! Have fun with your hexies!! :)