Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, July 06, 2012

Feline Friday - 7/6/12


Hi, My name is Pepper and even tho I am shy and like to sit under things (like Momma's chair), my sissies elected me to let you know that with a little kick in the toukus help from her friend Denise, Momma has finally set up a weekly linky party for Feline Friday!!!

The usual rules will apply - please ask you humans to only link to a particular blog post instead of the entire blog and as long as there are felines in the post...any topic goes!

Have at it my furrrrriends...can't wait to meet ya!

PS - Momma has tomorrow off so let's keep our toes crossed this thing actually works...

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited!! And it was more like a nudge, not a kick! LOL! Now I've got to hurry up and get my post up, running, and linked!!!! :)

Me and My Stitches said...

You know I love your kitties! Sorry I didn't link up - I was busy with company yesterday and wasn't on here until this morning. Next time!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How cute!

Janet O. said...

Well, I don't have kitties, so I won't be linking, but I will enjoy the view. : )