Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Feline Friday - 9/14/12

Today is a continuation of yesterday's little doll quilt. But maybe Pepper thinks it should be for him because he wanted to help me out!


At first he tried to hold down my leader/ender basket pieces but I convinced him to do otherwise. It was a little crowded with my mess to the left but I just don't care and he didn't seem to either   :)


OK, my friends, Let's see what you and your felines have been up to recently. Please remember to link to an individual blog post and not your entire blog. Let me know if you need help with that. The party will stay open until midnight Monday.


4 comments:

Janet O. said...

That is an intense look from Pepper. I think he is trying to get the message across that he knows a better way to do things, and you'd better listen! : )

Denise :) said...

LOL! Janet's right -- that is a rather intense look from Pepper!! I think cats think that the more crowded with mess, the better. Seriously! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that determined expression on Pepper's face.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Carla said...

Hope you and your kitty have a fun week end ; )