Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

another table runner

Seems like I've mostly been doing hexies lately to get ready for some classes and other projects. I wanted to save them for the Hexie Linky Party tomorrow (!) so I'll share another table runner I made recently.


These are sew quick to make and get quilted that I really could whip up a few more of these. They are made from 3 FQs and heaven knows I have lots of those around here somewhere     :^)


3 comments:

Denise :) said...

OH! Hey now .. this is a cute little thing!! I didn't do any hexies today. :( Boo, me. :)

Janet O. said...

Mmmm, very pretty fabrics!

Anonymous said...

That's an easy pattern that looks really great because of your fabrics and the way you placed them.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com