Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 12/24/12

I spent an incredibly relaxing weekend in my PJ's sewing - I cannot remember the last time I was able to do that. I won't show you everything I accomplished in today's post because the next set of taxes have arrived and I won't get much sewing time for the next week.


I did work on Easy Street and the pieces are piling up.


I have everything cut and just need to finish sewing the bits from last Friday's clue. Since we got snow over the weekend and Bonnie wasn't sure what to call them...I'm going to call them half snowballs.

Pepper, Midgie, Squeaky and I wish all our friends a Merry Christmas tomorrow!

6 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

Glad you had a great productive jammy weekend! Merry Christmas!

Denise :) said...

Yay for jammy weekends!! How was Polar Express?!? A very Merry Christmas to you, my dear friend!!! :)

Janet O. said...

I love sewing time in my jammies! So easy to move. You are doing so well on Easy Street--right on schedule. I am impressed, girl!

Michelle said...

So glad you had a great P.J sewing weeekend.......
Looks like you got lots done !
Have a Happy Christmas day too.....

Dar said...

Good for you and the PJ sew days. I did that one day too. Took no time at all to get ready for bed that night! ha I like your Easy Street pieces. Funny, they look a lot like mine. tee hee. I'm behind too.

Anonymous said...

I love relaxed pyjama days. Your units are looking great. Roll on Clue 6. Merry Christmas.