Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Easy Street Update

I finally got started on step 4 this morning...all the bits were cut and I then I got about half of them sewn up after this picture was taken.


I have loved every single one of Bonnie's mysteries (even the ones with string blocks) but I am loving this year's for the colors and how quick it seems to be going together.

I have very few plans this weekend (can't tell you the last time that happened) and I am looking forward to doing nothing but sewing in my PJ's all weekend! I can work on Easy Street and get caught up on Grandmother's Choice now that I purchased Blockbase. Trying to redesign blocks down to 4" was just insane having to draw them up first. And then maybe I can make the new PJ's with the flannel I bought back in August. LOL. I might need them if it ever gets cold around here...


8 comments:

quiltmania said...

Have a wonderful sewing weekend!

Me and My Stitches said...

Sounds perfect to me! I think the cold is coming your way.

Frances Meredith said...

I have just arranged a bit of extra time off work over Christmas - I intend to spend a lot of time sewing. Your weekend sounds great.

Tami C said...

This is my very first mystery quilt. I am fairly new to quilting, having made my first one in July. I've been following Bonnie's blog ever since. She is so helpful and generous! I've got a question. What is Feline Friday?

Carla said...

Have a wonderful Christmas ; )

Michelle said...

I tried to comment yesterday but my computer didn't cooperate.....or maybe it was just the operator....lol.
Your hexies look interesting.....
I wish I could stay in my p.j's all weekend , but I think grandma would have a fit......
Have a great time !

Anonymous said...

Your weekend sounds perfect.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Denise :) said...

Yay for you!! I can't wait to see how your Easy Street goes together! You have such a great knack for putting together wonderful color/print choices!! I want to hear your thoughts on Blockbase -- I'm seriously considering putting it on my list!! :)