Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Two Word Wednesday

Before...
Ok - I'll be honest, I didn't take a before picture but this was kinda what it looked like last weekend.
This is from last year and this car no longer even sits in my driveway...more on that another day
 After...
This is my backyard this morning. It all melted and rained yesterday.
Today we beat the 40 year old temperature record of 55F and more rain.
Friday we have a snowstorm warning and we are back down to 18F.
:^)


9 comments:

Denise :) said...

Gracious ... this is a winter of extremes, isn't it?? We had temps in the 70's yesterday. I just uploaded pics of blooming daffodils, for Pete's sake! I love the snowy picture. SO pretty! :)

Ruth said...

We have fog, here in northern NJ. Lots of fog. Driving this morning was not pleasant. On the other hand, we could be having an ice storm, or a hurricane, or a snow storm. I'll take the fog.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Looks like us - a few days ago snow, blustery and BRRR - today melted and puddles and mud and mild - enjoying the outside walk today as I know we will be hunkered down again, soon!

Janet O. said...

We didn't get a January thaw this year. I think freezing is the warmest we have been in several weeks. All of that water on the lawn will make a nice ice rink when it freezes again! : )

Missy Shay said...

I love your home, it is beautiful, "pond" and all! LOL

Carla said...

I love your house! I can imagine it full of quilts ; )

Michelle said...

Sarah , your house is beautiful.....
Weather wise ,we have to take each day as it comes. It is so unpredictable....stay warm !

Anonymous said...

We've had similar weather in southwest Ohio. Looked forward to the warmer temperatures but it was so dreary with the rain.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Me and My Stitches said...

Looks exactly like our weather here in Iowa! Get ready for the cold because it is coming your way!