Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Feline Friday - 9/20/13


A. Yes, we did have a frost Monday night but it's now warm enough to open the windows again.
B. I have my annual fall allergies/cold (see A)...Momma gave me medicine.
C. I'm still miserable and not eating well (see B).
D. I still can't find my brother (see C).
E. The Introoder is still outside...which is where he belongs, except I feel bad for him (see A).

Next week has got to be better...




6 comments:

Julierose said...

Your kitty humor is so funny! I used to have a kitty named "Schumee" (short for Clara Schumann--we are a family of musicians!) who was calico also--she lived to be 19!! We hated to see her go...have a super weekend, hugs, Julierose

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, poor baby. I know my Bella shows signs of missing her twin sister after 4 yrs. We had frost too so I had a double pile of furries keeping me company at night.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I always smile when I read Introoder... Tucker growls whenever our doorbell gets rung. Have a great weekend!

Janet O. said...

Poor pussycat. Life is hard!

Anonymous said...

That's so sad.
Lillian

Denise :) said...

Awww, poor Squeaky. Sending kitty cat hugs! :)