Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Feline Friday - 11/22/13

Squeaky here, Momma says to say sorry that she is late posting today cuz her boss took her out to lunch with the toolhouse guys. Yipper, Momma and her 5 guy coworkers - lucky her or lucky them??  :^)

Chillin like a villain on the porch, avoiding the neighbors blue roof.

What I wanna know, tho, is why is the Introoder still on the porch and how come I can't go outside too?





3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Tough questions, Sarah. I hope you have good answers! : )

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I think you nailed the situation well! Good luck keeping the peace.

June said...

I sure wish we lived closer, as I would give the indrooder a home in a heartbeat!! We love tuxedo cats! June in NC