Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Change of Plans

So I think most of you know I live in Western NY where we are currently under a blizzard watch.

It's -9 and who knows what the wind chill is. I had yet to see any of the predicted 36 inches of snow so I came to work. The problem is the wind blew out the pilot light and it's only 49F in the building. I relit the furnace but it's gonna take all day to reheat this old bank building so I am taking some work home where I can get out of my winter coat and boots!

Zorro will be happy as I had left him in the PTU for the day.

We'll do the book challenge linky tomorrow...

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, sweetie, stay safe!

Missy Shay said...

So he came back? I'm glad you are letting him in, maybe you can find a dog crate on freecycle to keep him inside in.

Janet O. said...

Glad to hear Zorro resurfaced. Keep warm, girl!

Denise :) said...

So . . . I *know* you enjoyed your day! LOL! Glad Z got a prison break. Teehee!! :)