Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Feline Friday - 2/28/14


Good Morning Momma - hold on while I work on my tan.


Does this window box make me look fat? Don't answer that!


Momma! You do nice work! Such pretty colors! How come they aren't done yet??


Ok Momma, here I am. How 'bout you stopping aiming that silly "smart" phone at me and get some hexies done!


I'm not talking to you! -
A. The Introoder is still here and he was mean to me yesterday and the day before and the day before and even the day before that.
B. I'm watching Breaking Bad Season 4 final episode and I don't wanna miss a thing.
C. The Introoder is still here and he keeps eating my kibbies
D. I will remind the other peeps that the Bibliophile Files is coming up Tuesday - don't forget to check in and let us know what you're reading - novel, magazine or cereal box. I like cheerios the best but I can't read...
E. The Introoder is still here...I don't understand why he can't go outside just cuz the windchill is -30F



5 comments:

Julianne said...

Super cute! Love your kittys!

Denise :) said...

Such fun! Lots of great kitty shots in this one. I made my post last week, but never linked up -- so I'll link up last week's post! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh girls - mine has been teasing the boy to no end. Yes, Bella is the worst instigator!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Cats can be amazingly stubborn can't they? Great dialog!

Chantal said...

Oh Sarah, you have me in fits. I can just see those thoughts going through the kitties heads. I just love "The Introoder". Thanks for the smile. I look forward to feline friday.