Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday mishmash

I'm almost finished with the name badge holders! I think there are just 2 more to put the straps on.


With no better place to put them for the time being, they have been hanging here:


Dad and I made it years ago - It's tiger maple with a vintage crystal door knob, brass plate and brass key. I have a small collection of door knobs and a large collection of skeleton keys. Have I ever shown you the keys I use to pull back the sheers or the coat closet we made with door knobs? Some day...


I've also been organizing some of my random hexie projects that seem to be lying around. Someone (I wish I could remember who) dropped off these brand spanking new never been used specimen bags at the LQS for Hexie Club. People give me funny looks for using them but they are the perfect size and actually have 2 compartments - can't get that from good old Ziplock. LOL!


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Love the doorknob hanger and I really want to see the other projects you named!
Okay, just so you are SURE the bags haven't been used before!! : )