Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 6/16/14

As much as I thought I would have another disappearing block tutorial for you today, my weekend went in another direction. I never did sit at my machine. I trimmed scraps, prepped 2 blocks for the Value Proposition (why does that seem to take so long?), attended a parade, mowed the lawn and attended a BBQ for Fathers Day at my brother's new house. There wasn't much time for sitting around...


So lets just say that I completed 2 twisted hexies in the last week.

I'll save my Value Proposition progress to show you tomorrow for HeLP for Hexie-aholics. Cya then!

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your hexies.

margaret said...

you might not have has time to stitch much but you have been busy, twisted hexies look good

kmcallister said...

Where can the pattern be found for the twisted hexies. I love the look. Thanks.