Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Feline Friday - 9/19/14

Wednesday night Momma got lectured by someone named Bonnie.

 
Thursday Momma took something called a staysewcation day. I’m not sure what a staysewcation is but I do know that before the sun broke she was out of bed and in her studio. She stayed there until after the sun broke and fell down again…

All. Day. Long. It was pedal to the metal with the iron hissing and the rotary cutter zip zip zipping along too. I tell yah, it was hard to get a good nap in cuz she kept doing belly checks too – something about my belly is nice and soft but I only let her check it when I’m sleepy.
 

Any ways … round about lunch time I told her it was time to take a break. I didn’t know if she was gonna make it the whole day or not…luckily she did!

Thing is, she’s gonna get classed by that Bonnie person tomorrow. Who knows what Sunday is gonna be like??!!
 



7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, Zorro, you will have a quiet Saturday - all to yourself.

Janet O. said...

Sounds like a really fun staysewcation! : )

Chantal said...

Oh goodness! It's here, it's here! The day you have been looking forward to for so long..... ENJOY!

Carla said...

I'm glad you had a sew day. I love them but end up with a migraine. Every. Time.

Vireya said...

Wow, the Bonnie countdown got to zero! Fantastic!

Michelle said...

Wow.....
It's Bonnie time.........!!!
Would love to do a class with her......don't think she's here until 2016 though.......it might be hard to get into a class.

Denise :) said...

GREAT picture of you and Bonnie!! I bet you had a fun, fun day! (And Zorro too!!) :)