Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - February

Sew ... here it is, nearly the end of February, and I thought I should show you the "progress" on my RSC projects for the month. I suppose 2 weekend retreats, teaching a full Saturday class, taking EMT class twice a week, Tyler's hockey finals and bronchitis could be blamed for a slow month but I also suppose it could just be the color...


Pink? Ick!

In reality, I didn't set specific monthly goals for each of my three RSC projects so I really don't care how much I accomplish as long as it's something and I'm having fun!!! Besides these 5 blocks, I was able to cut up a few pinks towards the other 2 projects - I guess I just didn't put fabric to pressure foot very often. Heck, I haven't even finished a third audio book for the month. Can you believe it??  Now that's slacking!

On the other hand, my callus has torn thru twice so I *have* accomplished lots of hexies this month. It's all relative. Some of the hexies were even pink!

I have a funeral to attend on Saturday afternoon but I am hoping to spend the rest of the weekend prepping more Value Proposition rosettes, Millefiori block #3, a class sample in Seminole Piecing and maybe I can cram in another couple pink box kite blocks :) I suppose I ought to do some housework in there two but that is going to take some arm twisting...


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Who needs housework? Go sew something pink! : )

Missy Shay said...

I like pink, if it is not a color you like, then just sew a few blocks this month and then work on something you do like! Or you could always use those blocks for a baby quilt!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Housework? I'm afraid that lately it's taking even more than a little arm twisting to get me to do housework. ;-)