Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 5/17/15

Hello and welcome to another Hexie Linky Party (HeLP) for Hexie-aholics!!!

Today I'm sharing progress on my Value Proposition project!!
I'm prepping this post on Friday - by the end of lunch I'll be able to finish sewing these two together.


At some point this weekend I'll be able to attach this pair to the  mothership, which will look like this:


If you're just dying to see what the whole quilt will look like...here you go!!

Incredibly out of focus but I didn't realize until I had picked them all up. Sorry!
Laying it out like that shows me I have a loooooooong way to go but I have another one day conference this weekend which should get me well on my way with the inner sashing on another rosette. I'll take any progress I can :-)

And now it's your turn! What are you working on?? We want to see your current projects, UFOs or dream projects. It can be hexies, kites, thirds, diamonds, whatever shape you want - we don't care -  we just want to see it. LOL!!

Thanks for linking up and Have a Hexie Day!





7 comments:

Chantal said...

It's looking great Sarah! The colors are so pretty. You are making wonderful progress.

Angie in SoCal said...

I love how bright and crisp your quilt is going to be. Beautiful.

Julierose said...

Gorgeous hexies--I haven't picked up my hexies in a while--soon though, hugs, Julierose

Karen H said...

Your Value Proposition quilt is really coming along. It looks fabulous! I really love all of the blocks.

Janet O. said...

That is looking so good, Sarah. Would totally overwhelm me, but I know you will make it happen!

liniecat said...

Wow - smashing!

Mary Huey said...

Well done, I'm not far behind you with the Value Prop motifs. Working on background and path these days!! Your color palette is so cheerful!