Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 5/17/16


This was not the HeLP post I had planned on since I've been worrying over a sick kitty today, (including running home at lunch for a quick check in) and not taking pictures.


These were my pieced hexies after a Sunday of "doing nothing" while planted on the couch with a (seemingly well) kitty. Since then I've added almost all the grey hexies around the blue echo rosette on the right and I've finished the blue buzzsaw block on the left, added the green "leaves" and started on the gray.

Please feel free to link up any English Paper Piecing project of any shape or vintage and let me know if you need help linking.




4 comments:

Ruth said...

I hope the kitty is OK. Cute hexies!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, poor Squeeky - feel better sweet kitty.

margaret said...

do hope all is well again now with your kitty. Good to see more hexie progress.

Janet O. said...

How is the kitty doing now?