Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

The Bibliophile Files - 3/7/17

Hello and Welcome to my monthly book report!!

Goodreads says I'm quite behind in my reading this month - having finished only 11 of my goal of 90 books. I think it's best (easiest?!) to blame my lack of reading on my obsession with finishing the owl quilt as hexies are more of a TV activity for me, instead of audiobooks. Since the quilt is this close to being done and I need to get back to my studio to make name badge holders for a late April conference, I hope to have a better report next month.

FINISHED
     Due or Die
     Ready to Die - ummmm, I'mm sensing a DIE theme...
     In a Dark, Dark Wood - lots of great twists!

IN PROGRESS
     on my iPhone - Most Dangerous - not my typical who dunnit so this seems (and is) taking forever
     on my stereo - Flashback - from one of my fav series as they take place in different National Parks. I particularly like this book as I have been to Ft Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas.

And now it's your turn to let us know what you've read recently. Anything counts be it novel, magazine, quilt pattern book or cereal box.



2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I was looking for this post, I'm not sure how I missed it!

Denise :) said...

I've been on a Dan Walsh kick ... reading everything by him I could find! And then I slurped up A. H. Gabhart ... a murder mystery series that are terrific, and a historical fiction piece called The Pelican Brides which was fascinating. :)