Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

The Bibliophile Files - 6/6/17

Dang - there is no getting ahead - I've finished 12 books this month and goodreads.com says I'm still 1 book behind schedule to finish 90 by year's end. Still, I have finished 37 books this year, an average of 7.4 books a month! Not bad...in my book!!

Anyway...welcome to the my latest book report, known as The Bibliophile Files!

FINISHED
     The Verdict
     The Paying Guests
     Turbo 23
     Teenage Diaries: Then & Now
     Bronx Masquerade
     The Gathering
     Devonshire Scream
     Insidious
     Deep Blue
     15th Affair
     Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
     The Gangster

IN PROGRESS:
     on my iPhone: The Dead House
     on my home stereo: Scarpetta


And now it's your turn - what have you read this month? New novel? Quilt magazine? Cereal box? Please share cuz, apparently, I need to read some more books.

Bawahahahahahaha!
Yeah, I've lost it - too much sun recently...



4 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

Have you read the Bregdan Chronicle Series by Ginny Dye? I'm almost finished with the newest one. They are really good.

Julierose said...

I am reading the "Shetland" series--the latest one is "Cold Earth"--excellent series that takes place in the Shetland Islands...written by Ann Cleeves...
hugs, Julierose

Chantal said...

Awesome reads Sarah! You are doing well. 1 book is easy peasy to catch up on. My reading was disastrous this month with the traveling. Hopefully I will get moving on my goal again soon. I'm so tired that I read a couple of pages at night and fall asleep!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Plantation Road