Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, September 11, 2017

Design Wall Monday - 9/11/17

There was a lot of fighting for the space heater this weekend!
My house tends to stay on the cool side year round.
It's great in the summer but not in the fall or winter...

My first scrap package arrived on Saturday!!
Can you believe they are 100% different than my stash?
 I've got half of the strips cut and half of those stitched already.

Not sure what I'm talking about? Check out the bottom of this post

I didn't get far on the Kennel Quilts.
It appears I've got extra time tonight to work on them some more...

This doll quilt is nearly done. Woohoo!!
It needs half hexies along the right and full hexies along the bottom.
When the top/bottom are trimmed flat and it's quilted/washed it should fit perfectly.


4 comments:

margaret said...

scraps look hood we can never have too many scraps! Good to read the dog quilts are progressing and liking the doll one too. Here autumn has hit us and it is already feeling cold looks like we are in for a long winter

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Hmm looks like your helper is winning the heater war. Beautiful quilt!

Chantal said...

I love how the doll quilt is turning out. Great job. Love the kennel quilt progress too. Such a lovely thing you are doing to provide comfort in times of stress and uncertainty.

Jo said...

I like your dolls quilt.. you'll get to the dog quilts...