Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

The Bibliophile Files - 9/5/17

Here's a quicky book report for the month - I'm back to doing taxes during my lunch hours so there is little time for blogging :(

I've now finished 69 of 90 books so far this year. Whoo Hoo!!! Goodreads says I'm actually 9 books AHEAD of schedule which is a miracle given that I can't remember the last time I listened to a book on my iPhone while going for a walk thanks to Mr Ankle...I miss walking. Whine. Whine. Whine.


FINISHED
     The Shack
     The Whiskey Sea
     Lady Killer
     The Last Child
     If I'm Found
     Sadako & the 1,000 Paper Cranes
     Crash & Burn
     Twisted
     The Dorito Effect

IN PROGRESS
     Paperback - Our Family Quilt
     On my iPhone - In My Hands
     On my home stereo - The Museum of Innocence

And now it's your turn - what books have you read in the last month?!
Anything counts - novel, magazine, quilt pattern or cereal box!



No comments: