Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 03, 2017

Feline Friday - 11/3/17

This is what Momma calls my "I Love Momma" face.


This is what **I** call my "Look at what I'm getting away with" face!

It's like this...Momma has this silly rule that I, as a mostly black cat, absolutely CANNOT go outside on Halloween. She's worried about hoodlums but I've got peeps to see and kibble to hunt & gather.

I tried every trick in my book to get her to throw me outside. It's worked before but I just couldn't find the right button to push this time. I scratched at her vintage lamp shade. I rubbed on and broke off more of her peach Christmas cactus. I pushed things. I whined. I rang the bell off the hook. I even had a total meltdown when she tried to put that silly costume on me.

I admit it wasn't pretty but I. Wanted. Outside.

Eventually I tried sitting on the kitchen counter. I am never allowed on the counters but she thought that this was the lesser of all evils and left me alone after taking my beauty shot. Really?

I later forgave Momma and woke her up at 3am to snuggle. I'm pretty sure she was happy to see me, especially when I wanted to sleep next to her head on the pillow. I just couldn't help myself...I love my Momma!




6 comments:

Janet O. said...

You are no dummy, Z. You've got a good gig there. Don't mess it up!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Poor Z - MaMa was keeping you safe on a bad night. That deserves a 'lay on your face' night.

Linda Swanekamp said...

What a character. My Tugger has been on a 2 day chewing binge- anything he can sink his teeth into. I blame it on the full moon. Hoping he sleeps in today.

Denise :) said...

It is a sweet face . . . kinda hard to resist!! :)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your Momma knows best! It is hard to understand--she was keeping you safe! She would appreciate snuggling later in the morning.

creations.1 said...

Love can be tested at 3am!lol